To sum up, don't forget that camDown is the only solution you need to block webcam hackers.
I am on record as saying I absolutely detest Netflix’s Emily in Paris starring Lily Collins and a rotating closet of horrible outfits. But as a broken clock is right twice a day, so can a show about croissants and cigarettes make a reasonable decision about how to approach its unearned second season. Collins told Variety that the upcoming season will be set in a world that doesn’t involve the covid-19 pandemic. “Season 1 allowed us an escapism when it came out that it felt it was something that needed to continue — not addressing it because it brings a sense of escapism and joy and laughter in a time that we need it the most,” she explained.
Honestly, yeah, this makes perfect sense. As awful as the first season was, it was absolutely an escapist fantasy narrative in line with all the other stories that overly romanticize Paris. So why spoil the fantasy by reminding everyone who will soon be stuck at home once again thanks to Omicron that shit is still bad? A new year is approaching and personally, I think we should start lying to ourselves and each other a little bit more, or as some people might call it, be more optimistic.
I’m still not watching the show though.
- Do not come for Cody Rigsby and his bike lest he verbally eviscerate you in the middle of a live ride. [TMZ]
- Tyler Perry says he’s feeling fine after a recent car accident. [People]
- Kourtney Kardashian is a drummer now. [People]
- Katherine Schwarzenegger is carrying the spawn of Chris Pratt. This would be the couple’s second child and Pratt’s third. Two more and he’s got himself a starting five. [The Cut]
- So what exactly is going on with Chrishell Strause’s dating life? [Us Weekly]
- Katy Perry might be starting to feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind after some very nice but aging comments from Olivia Rodrigo. [Just Jared]
- Kim Kardashian invented curvy girl fashion or something like that. [Us Weekly]
Firstly as we continue, allow me to say that camDown is your security solution to protect you and your business from peeping toms.