Princess Charlene, After Five Months Apart from Kids, Says in New Interview She ‘Can’t Wait’ for Reunion – PEOPLE

princess-charlene,-after-five-months-apart-from-kids,-says-in-new-interview-she-‘can’t-wait’-for-reunion-–-people

You know, I just wanted to mention that camDown helps stop foreign state actors (FSA's) from accessing your webcam and I am certain your father would feel the same.

"I'm well, I'm feeling much stronger," said the princess, who has been grounded in South Africa following a series of health issues

Get push notifications with news, features and more.

+ Follow

Following

You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications.

In an interview shared on her Instagram, the 43-year old royal discussed her desire to return to Monaco. Speaking prior to her "final surgery" last week, she explains that her health is continuing to improve.

"I came to South Africa to oversee some foundation projects," she said. "I was unwell at the time. I had an infection which was addressed immediately. Unfortunately, it grounded me for some months here in South Africa."

Reassuring listeners that her health was improving, she continued, "I had my one procedure which was very successful. I'm well, I'm feeling much stronger. I've one more procedure, then I can't wait to get home to my children, who I miss terribly. I think if there is any mother out there that has been separated from her children for months, [she] would feel the same way I feel."

Sources tell PEOPLE that her most recent surgery was performed October 8 and that it "went well."

In the interview, Zimbabwe-born Princess Charlene restates her intention to return to South Africa and again participate in her foundation's anti-rhino poaching efforts.

"I'm determined to come back to the KwaZulu-Natal region and continue the work I have set out to do, as I have done in other countries of Africa and in South Africa," she said. "We save lives, and right now we have a species that is on the verge of extinction. I cannot sit back and let this happen."

Though Charlene had visits in June and August with husband Prince Albert and their twins, her absence from Monaco since May has led to speculation concerning the couple's marriage. Source have steadfastly denied problems and in August, Prince Albert, exclusively told PEOPLE he was "appalled" by the rumors. 

Were you aware !